Sun, Mar 27|
Makers Space at MCC
Spring Tea Ceremony | Stoking the Creative Fires 2pm
Join healer and Priestess Yukiko Amaya to welcome Spring with the earth wisdom of Living Tea.
Time & Location
Mar 27, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Makers Space at MCC, 300 W Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
About the event
Join Yukiko Amaya, Priestess of Avalon, wisdom holder of Mother Earth and shamanic practitioner for a magical time of communion with the empowering, creative, juicy, life affirming Spring goddesses of fire and sun in a tea ceremony at the newly renovated Makers Space at the Middleburg Community Center*.
Spring Equinox has come and with the balance of day and night, we emerge from the great dreamtime of the dark half of the year into the time of creative manifestation and light. In the tradition of Avalon, this is the time of the Fire and Sun Goddesses awakening Earth and all her beings into flowering forth. It’s also the time of our inner creative fires being stoked and coming alive. Magic is afoot! Yukiko will create space for participants to:
- Sit together in tea ceremony
- meditate / journey with the energy and earth wisdom of a Living Tea (tea from ancient tea trees in China and Taiwan that have not been domesticated), and let our inner creative force and wisdom unfold
- learn about and feel the goddesses of Ostara / Spring Equinox
- embody the awakening fire within us, so that we can bring forth our heart’s desire into the world
- share and hold space for ourselves and each other
MORE ABOUT YUKIKO AMAYA
Yukiko Amaya is a Transformational Wisdom Holder. She is passionate about fully embracing the unique life path and potential of each one and loves to guide and accompany her clients to that spaciousness. Yukiko is a mentor, energy healer, teacher, shaman, Priestess of Avalon and Priestess of Goddess. You can see her magic at play, at MyGoddessPath.com.
*Please note that the Makers Space is located up two flights of stairs and regrettably is not ADA accessible. Please stay tuned for future programming at MCC that will be accessible to all. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you at future events.